Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well, this is satish from Allegiant Info Services
Inc.

NO      Primary Skill   Exp     Loc     Relocation      Avalability
1       Hyperion Developer / Admin      7       PA      Open    Immediate
2       Hyperion Essbase Developer      7       VA      Open    Immediate
3       .net C# 7       IL      open    Immediate
4       SQL Server BI Developer 6       NJ      Open    immediate
5       Mainframe       7       CA      Open    Immediate
6       SAP Tester      6       CA      Open    Immediate
7       Network/System Administrator    7       NJ      Open    1 week
8       Siebel CRM      7       NJ      Open    Immediate
9       Teradata Developer      7       GA      Open    Immediate
10      SAP HCM 8       NJ      Open    immediate
11      SAP ABAP HR Workflow    8       CA      Open    1 Week
12      Informatica Developer   7       MA      Open    Immediate
13      ETL Informatica Developer       7       MA      Open    Immediate
14      Project Manager ETL/DWH 13      CA      Open    immediate

I would like to work more closely for your requirements to gain a
fruitful relationship with you and your company, Kindly revert me back
if you have any openings where I can help you out with my resources on
contract oppoetunities.

Waiting for your quick response…….

Thanks & Regards,

Satish
| Ph: 732-413-8806 | Mobile: 678-743-2746 |
|Fax: 732-562-8778 | sati...@allegiantinfo.com| 15 Corporate Place
South | Suite 352 | Piscataway, NJ 08854
www.allegiantinfo.com

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --
This e-mail and the documents accompanying this transmission are
confidential and may be a communication privileged or protected by
law. It is meant for only the intended recipient. If you received this
e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete the
message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.