Hi,
Greetings from BhanInfo Inc
Hope you are doing well,

This is Krishna from BhanInfo Inc

I will be very thankful to you if you add me (kris...@bhaninfo.com) in
your requirements distribution list.

BhanInfo Inc  , is an IT development and consulting services company
based at NYC,NY  specialized in providing on-time, high quality
consulting services to our clients. We offer reliable & high quality
software professionals on short and medium term contracts on client
specified onsite locations.

I appreciate if you could add me to your mailing list and forward me
the requirements to kris...@bhaninfo.com

We really appreciate your time. Thank You. Have a Great Day.

SKILL                NAME       RATE    LOCATION        RELOCATION

SAP Tester      SR      Market  NJ                     Open
.Net Developer  RS      Market  NJ                     Open
.Net Developer  AC      Market  NJ                     Open
Business Analyst        MS      Market  NY                     NY, NJ
Business Analyst        MS      Market  NY                     Open
UNIX Administrator      VC      Market  NY                     Open
OBIEE Developer SU      Market  Chicago                Open

Thanks  & Regards

Krishna
BhanInfo
646-434-7317