Hello Friends,

Open requirement and please help me with suitable profiles.Thanks.Please
send it to ra...@infowaretech.com 972-325-1264*1862

Financial industry exp must, in person interview, prefer local candidates
only.

Rate open

.NET Developer with AJAX and JSON

Hopewell, NJ

1 Years

Job Description:

Skills:

AJAX, ASP .Net, C#, JSON, AJAX Client Side Library, WCF, AJAX WebServices.

One of our Major Financial Client is looking very Strong AJAX developer with
ASP .Net and C#.

Please send your resume for immediate interviews. Please apply if you are
very strong on these technologies.

--
*Warm Regards

Ravi

InfowareTech Inc

Phone: 972-325-1264*1862

Fax: 214-350-4142

Email: ra...@infowaretech.com

www.infowaretech.com

HUB | MBE | WBENC Certified.
*

Please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line if you do not wish to get
emails from us in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have
caused.