*For quick response please reply to: v...@westcoastllc.com*

*Locals Preferred*

Hi,

Our Client is looking for:

*Sr Citrix Engineer*

*Location : Orange County, CA*

*Duration : 3 to 6 months +*

*Rate : All incl, open*

Looking for a top-notch Citrix Engineer for  contract in Southern
California.  This position is directly responsible for the support and
delivery of Enterprise Citrix architecture. The Citrix environment is
complex and supports several divisions across the organization.

The candidates must be solid with Citrix in large environments and have
strong troubleshooting skills.

Good personality and communication is also key for this role.

*Responsibilities:*

•           The primary role is to administer, monitor, and support all
aspects of the Citrix environment including XenApp as well as all supporting
Citrix infrastructure including Web Interface, Citrix Secure Gateway,
Netscaler, etc.

•           Provide support to application teams as they deploy their
application in a Citrix environment. Troubleshoot any applications issues
including network issues that impact Citrix performance over LAN and WAN

•           Monitor performance and operations of applications in a Windows
2003/2008 Presentation Server/XenApp environment using various tools,
including EdgeSight.

•           Provide second level escalation support. Assist Help Desk and
Desktop groups by developing and training them to support Citrix at the
client.

•           Provide after hour and on-call support.

•           Identify and proactively respond to potential system problems.
Troubleshoot and correct any problems that affect operation of the
environment.

•           At the direction of the Sr. Citrix Engineer, research and
implement upgrades to the system. Suggest improvements and assist with
design and architecture.

•           Develop and maintain documentation of the Citrix environment.

*Required Skills: *

•           Minimum 2-3 years experience supporting a large Citrix
environment. Must have experience with Citrix server administration,
performance monitoring, optimization and maintenance. Prefer experience with
Citrix XenApp. Experience with other Citrix products a plus.

•           Must have knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and other supporting
technologies.

•           Experience managing/coordinating projects in a support
environment.

•           Must be self-motivated and be able to work alone with minimal
supervision and as part of a team.

•           Detail oriented person with excellent interpersonal
communication skills. Self-motivated.

•           Excellent customer service skills.

*If you are interested in applying then please send your resume with
following details:*

Complete Name:

Contact No.:

eMAIL:

Rates:

Current Location:

Contract Type:

Visa Status:

IT Exp:

Joining Time Required:

Employer Details (Required for Corp2Corp):

Contact Person:

Contact Numbers:

Email:

Company Name:

*Thanks.*

*Vik Garg*

*...@westcoastllc.com*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.