Hi,

IT Trailblazers is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing
technology,  consulting and staffing services for over 10 years and
committed to becoming one of the nation's premier IT companies.  Our
highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels
of service and value to our Customers and Consultants.  Our client
comprise of Fortune 500 companies and large system integrators.  IT
Trailblazers is an equal opportunity employer.

This is the requirement currently open.

Requirement:  Abinitio designer / developer - Only US Citizens, GCs and
EADs!

Duration: 6 months+

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Please send us the following details along with the updated resume:
1. Full Name:
2. Current Legal Status:
3.  Email  Address:
4. Phone number Home / Cell :
5.  Home Address:
6.  Required Skills Experience::
7. Rate:
8. Availability:
9. Willing to work at  Jacksonville, Florida, FL?
10. Employer Information : Company Name / Contact Person /  Email ID /
Phone No.

Thanks and look forward working with you.

Regards,

Subbu
Lead Recruiter, IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 403 / 732 710 4014
Fax: (732) 909 2358
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: su...@ittblazers.com

If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply
to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/subbunarayan