Hello Friends,

 Please help me with suitable profiles.Please send it to
ra...@infowaretech.com 972-325-1264*1862

*REQUEST FOR NEW CONTRACTOR*

*Start Date*

5/20/2010

*End Date*

8/1/2010

*Project Name (do not include client name here)*

Flu Application

*Bill Rate Cap (max rate we will pay for a contractor)*

$35/hr max

*Expenses Cap*

* *

*Location of Work *

Rhode Island

*Project Overview *

Develop a java based application for scheduling flu shots

*Team Size/Oversight *

15-20

*Number of Contractors*

3

*Role of Contractor *

Developer with Java background having 5-7 years of experience

*Title*

Associate Tech L2/Sr. Associate Tech L1

*Category of Assignment (Full time / Part time/ Trainee/ Consultant/ Client/
Vendor)*

Full Time

*Activities *

"

*Deliverables *

"

*Skills Required *

Good communications skills, should be able to hit the ground running, proven
track record of technical and domain expertise

*Software skills required*

Skills required:
Java – Proficient/Expert (must)
Struts – Proficient (must)
Hibernate – Proficient (must)
Spring – Proficient (preferred)
SQL Query – Proficient (preferred)
Oracle – Proficient (preferred)
Web Services - Intermediate (preferred)
AJAX – Intermediate (preferred)
JQuery/Javascript – Intermediate (preferred)

*Can the work be done remotely?*

No

*Interview Process  (Phone Screen, Face to Face Interview, Client Interview,
Online Test)*

Phone Screen/Face to face interview

--
*Warm Regards

Ravi

InfowareTech Inc

Phone: 972-325-1264*1862

Fax: 214-350-4142

Email: ra...@infowaretech.com

www.infowaretech.com

HUB | MBE | WBENC Certified.*

Please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line if you do not wish to get
emails from us in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have
caused.