Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

If you have anyone with you, please respond with suitable resume to
r...@somasoftsol.com along with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa
Status, Availability, Pay Rate (all inclusive) and Employer Details for the
following requirement.

Title: *Sr. PL/SQL Developer with AQ messaging & DB data migration*

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6 months

Start Date: Immediate

Rate: DOE

*Background:*

This group at client is the EDIT group supports and creates replications for
Data Replication services. The real time data replications are from Oracle
ERP DB to another DB, it is done using a framework using AQ messaging. For
Batch replication services it is done via PL/SQL batch scripts from one DB
to another.

*Day to Day responsibility:*

• The person needs to validate and create new batch/real time replications
from ERP to a centralized data mart and validate any existing replications
during the period of the ERP DB data migration.

• The person will support those replications during the period the DB’s go
through the various release testing cycles to the point of go live.

• The person will also be responsible to support any SLA’s associated with
replications that are in production.

*Skill Requirements:*

• *Must have 10+ years of experience.* *- MANDATORY*

• *Experience with AQ messaging.* *- MANDATORY*

• *Experience Using DB links, PL/SQL to replicate data.*

• *Knowledge of Oracle System tables.*

• A good understanding of redo log/archive logs.

*Desired Experience:*

Experience as a DBA a plus.**

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email: r...@somasoftsol.com

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.