Hi,

I am trying to create a new connection manager using Qt4 for my application in
maemo. Telepathy Developer manual and Wiki pages have very good resources for
glib and python but almost none for Qt4. I understand this might be still work
in progress. Unfortunately I am a beginner and I don't have enough knowledge in
GTK/Python to be able to relate them in Qt.

Can anyone point me to a guide or a basic tutorial for creating custom
connection managers in telepathy Qt4? I have searched on freedesktop.org I
couldn't find anything.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudheer