On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 12:00 +0100, Cayetanot, Sebastien wrote:
> It's only a message on top the display inform me that an event is coming
> without any button. Like an information screen

Yeah, Ubuntu decided to remove buttons from nofication bubbles (which is
what you're seeing) as a way of improving usability.... The stock
empathy bubble does have buttons. I assume the message icon (which is
where you also see new incoming messages) provides a way to pick up the
call? (again i'm not an ubuntu user myself)

--
Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.sim...@collabora.co.uk>
Collabora Ltd.