Hi,

I have been using the dev versions of gabble without problems (need
gtalk invisibility) on gentoo. Since it requires tp-glib 0.13.* series,
I had that installed from my overlay as well.

Recently, empathy 2.32 stabilized on gentoo and this also pulled in
folks, which required vala support with tp-glib and that required
introspection support in tp-glib. Since introspection support is masked
in gentoo, I had to enable it manually to get it to compile. Well, now I
am getting the attached compile error which I have no idea about.

Anybody out there who can help me with this?