Hmm, that's the problem with GSoC, nobody is aware of the work being
done, then the summer pass and most students disappear and their code
just dies never merged.

There are lots of similarities between his code and mine, and it's
expected since we probably both looked at how pidgin-otr does it. I
think my branch is simpler and thus easier to get merged as a first
step. More features can be added later.

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.