Hi Mateus,

I would suggest to *not* install the CM executable, but run it from an IDE.
During development you'll want to debug the application (set
breakpoints and so on) so you'll need to either run from IDE or attach
debugger.

Even better, I would suggest you to make  a "bundle" with TelepathyQt,
CM and resiprocate library in a single project. This way you'll be
able to debug any of TelepathyQt <-> CM <-> Resiprocate at same time.

I made a script [1] to setup such "bundle" for TpQt + Morse/TelegramQt
+ Nonsense/QXmpp. You can base on it, if you want.

Take a note that once you'll have things work in your IDE, you'll
still have to test everything via proper installation.

[1]
https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-qt/wiki/Project-with-CMs-as-examples