> My guess is that telepathy-logger and Empathy try to get the contact's
> name by using the Connection.I.Aliasing interface [2]. Do you implement
> Tp::BaseConnectionAliasingInterface [3] in your CM?

I think so. At [1] I've created the Tp::BaseConnectionAliasingInterface and
at [2] and [3]  I've implemented the getAliases() and setAliases() methods.
All of this are at Connection.cxx, do you think I also need this at
TextChannel.cxx where the addReceivedMessage() is called?

[1]
https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/compare/master...MateusBellomo:mateus-presence-text#diff-82d1d1ba25e34af050fd6a6c5e5311dfR112
[2]
https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/compare/master...MateusBellomo:mateus-presence-text#diff-82d1d1ba25e34af050fd6a6c5e5311dfR251