Hey Anjali,
After I had a long amazing chat with you……yesterday
I saw your profile in http://www.lovemeonline.com . 
You are one of the most beautiful girls ever I have
seen. 
But unfortunately you are very far from me.

As I told you….I looking to marry soon..
If you know any beautiful girls, ask them to
Meet me in http://www.lovemeonline.com

Just tell them, I am very handsome and brilliant guy,
I am working as software engineer in a leading MNC in
US
They can see my profile in http://www.lovemeonline.com


I was almost dead, waiting for you, yesterday
I will be online from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm every day in 
http://www.lovemeonline.com 
 
Hey listen….. One more important thing…
http://www.lovemeonline.com is giving 
Gold memberships for free again. Probably they might
stop soon.
Just tell your friends about it. 
They can contact me for free.

Don’t forget to tell my my nick name at
http://www.lovemeonline.com is braveboy. 

See you today evening……ok then bye. 



        

        
                
__________________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give at-risk students the materials they need to succeed at DonorsChoose.org!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ryu7JD/LpQLAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/telkomspeedy/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Kirim email ke