Hello list,

Here's my current situation: I'm working on an application that SQL queries and
templates in a MySQL database, and allows you to create queries and templates and view
the output (reports), all through the web.

What I'd like to do is to have a way to include some reports within other reports.
For example, if one report contains a simple bar graph generated with
Templates::Plugin::GD::Graph, I'd like a simple way to include that in another
template.  Every report has a unique URL, so if I was able to say [% INCLUDE
http://www.example.com/reports/run_report.cgi?report_id=A&view_id=B %], it would make
things very easy indeed.

I looked through the plugins for something like this, but didn't find anything.  Does
anyone have suggestions on the simplest way to go about this?  Should I consider
writing a plugin?

Thanks,

Doug Gorley | [EMAIL PROTECTED]