On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> What is the status of TT with Bricolage. Is anyone here using it?

I believe Arthur Bergman committed the TT burner to the bricolage CVS tree
but I don't think it's been released yet.

> (Ok ok so maybe this would be best asked on the Bricolage mailing list...
> humour me :-)

FWIW, I've found Mason relatively easy to adapt to. Strangely the hardest
part was having to think perl in my templates. I've really come to
appreciate the domain specific language of TT :-)

If you have any intention of hacking on bricolage itself, you're going to
have to learn Mason so it may be worth sticking with the Mason burner to
help flatten the learning curve.

HTH,

S.

--
"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely,
 mind-bogglingly big it is."