Arnett, Bruce wrote:
The directive chomping flags [%- and -%] are not working on the Linux/Apache server

Don't panic! The chomping does work properly under Linux. I use it as do many others on the list.

Any ideas?

Unfortunately, I don't use Windows so I can't suggest any specific things to look for. What you could do is make a very short template file or two that use chomping as you wish and run them from tpage. That should convince you that chomping works and help you isolate the problem. Alternatively, it'll give you a nice test case to show to the list if there is a real problem :)

HTH, Dave