I found (and fixed) a minor bug in the new Template::Provider
code in 2.19.

If a template contains an error then it will only be reported
as an error the first time it is fetched.  Subsequent requests
incorrectly return an error saying 'not found' rather than repeating
the error.

I got caught out by a large ttree job:

    + example/one
    ! file error - config/main - error at blah blah blah
    + example/two
    ! file error - config/main - not found
    + example/three
    ! file error - config/main - not found
    ...etc...

Although the error was reported correctly the first time,
there were more than enough files in the ttree job to scroll
to scroll it off the top of the screen.  So I missed it.

The bug is fixed now in SVN and I'll release another version
in a few days time.

Cheers