On 6/4/07, Josh Rosenbaum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rajkumar Natarajan wrote:
> I am using Javascript to read a cookie. Now,  I want  to pass the
> value  to  TT2.
> How to pass javascript(vari)  to TT2(rate_email)  ?
[SNIP]

Javascript is processed in the browser (client-side), not by TT(server-side).
You should be accessing the cookie via your backend/TT without the use of
javascript.

The TT can place the value into a hidden field or generate a snippet
of JavaScript code to populate a variable....one of these should do:

<input type="hidden" name="something" value="[% something %]" />
<script>var something='[% something %]';</script>