Hi.

About config of UNICODE and ENCODING,
It's not documented yet but it's very usefull options.
There are many people who do not know about 'UNICODE = 1'.
I hope to document POD about this feature ;)

e.g.

Template::Manual::Config

UNICODE

This option is used to read the template as Unicode(Encode::decode-ed).
When the UNICODE is set to any true value
and a template has BOM code, then template will be read as Unicode.
( Encode::decode('utf-*', 'template text'); )

ENCODING

When the UNICODE is set to any true value
and a template does NOT have BOM code,
then, If ENCODING is set,
template is decode by the encoding specified by ENCODING.

UNICODE  => 1,
ENCODING => 'utf-8',

# grr sorry I can use Japan-English only
# please do not use it as it is ;)

--
Tomita
[EMAIL PROTECTED]