Keith Barrette wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone had comments on the patch I mailed 7/15 - the
> complete lack of replies makes me think that perhaps no one else has
> noticed the problem?

Hi Keith,

Sorry, I missed that one.  Just read it now.

The problem that I see with it is that it means you would no longer be able to
catch a method that returned undef as an error.  That would make object
methods different from subroutines and accessing hash entries.  I'm not sure
they should be different.

I think to do the job properly, the whole stash should differentiate between
"found", "not found", "found but undefined", and "error".  But I think major
changes like that should wait until TT3 (which is getting closer).

Cheers