I suggest you move the DBI interaction into the perl, script.
Just a thought...

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Andy Wardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Josh Rosenbaum wrote:
> > My guess is that the execute() routine does not handle an arrayref being
> passed
>
> Your guess would be correct.  My bad.
>
> > Possible Solutions:
>
> *) Get Andy to fix it
>
> I've committed a fix to the subversion repository.
>

> http://template-toolkit.org/svnweb/Template-DBI/diff/trunk/lib/Template/Plugin/DBI.pm?rev1=1;rev2=2
>
> You can check out the latest version like so:
>
>   $ svn co svn://svn.tt2.org/tt/Template-DBI/trunk Template-DBI
>
> Let me know if it works OK and I'll kick out a new version.

Kelly A. Thompson
Midland Trail Scenic Highway Association
237 Capitol Street
Charleston, West Virginia 25301
p: 304.343.6001
f:  304.344.2210
www.midlandtrail.com

Adventure begins at the exit ramp. Travel the Midland Trail.