dark0s wrote:

>    [% query = "SELECT * FROM projects WHERE NameProject = $project" %]

> DBI error - execute failed: Unknown column 'Prova' in 'where clause'
>
> Where is the problem?

You have to use quotes I guess:

SELECT * FROM projects WHERE NameProject = '$project'

It would be better if the DBI plugin would offer parameter binding. I do
not know this plugin yet. Maybe it is possible to write something like:

SELECT * FROM projects WHERE NameProject = ?
parameters = [$project]

Otherwise you should check if the content of $project is correctly
DB-quoted so that sql injection is not possible. (As I said: I do not
know the DBI TT-Plugin yet)