Thanks Robert,

It is fairly straightforward to install Terascript on OSX Lion (10.7). Just use
the installer as though it was 10.6 Server and all works as planned.

That said, more than happy to test it out. My Lion server is just idling away
until I crack this one so I am more than happy to assist. I tried the BASH
script route but as I lack any experience in BASH scripts and can't seem to
find where to debug (console?) I struck a dead end.

Wayne Irvine