Does anyone on this list have .NET / .ASP experience also?

More importantly, on how to bridge between .NET / .ASP and TeraScript?

Even more so . . . .NET/.ASP along with Federated/SSO experience?

In short, we have established a claims-trust-bridge between two locations via.
Federated/SSO setup. We want to be able to extract the AD User Profile info
sent back to the Federated/SSO server to Terascript server/app for processing
and use. Basically, extract the (user name) and (user email) value and send it
to Terascript to open access to that user to an intranet built on Terascript.

anyone? any guidance? links, suggestions or service? . . . anything at all?

a bit urgent . . . , s