From: BEVERLY VOTH [mailto:beverlyv...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 10:21 AM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: Re: TeraScript-Talk: Setting datasources

These files used to be editable (CAREFULLY!) with a text editor. I had to do
that a few times when changing servers. I don't agree that this is a good
solution, just one I had to use. I'd prefer a "one-reference" for an ODBC
source used throughout a TAF (and/or) even in a set of TAFs in a single
solution.

Beverly