When this app is not used for a while, and I log in successfully, I get this on
the bottom of the page

[Datasource]    [118]    No existing connection to the data source found,
creating a new connection. DSN: jdbc.ysa; User: admin;

1) I don't think this should be showing up on the screen.
2) I notice that variable don't seem to be filled, because as soon as I hit any
link to go anywhere I am checking for @@user$permissionlevel, I am tossed back
to log in. When I log in again, I don't see the message at the bottom of the
screen and I can navigate to anywhere and don't get kicked out.

Mac Server 10.4
Witango 5.5

Data source life is set to 30.
Cache is set to false
Cache size is 2000000

Not sure any of that matters.

Is there some parameter for using JDBC that I have set wrong? Maybe this has to
do with the mySQL connection? Like maybe there is a something in how that
connection is set up that I have done wrong using Navicat?

I don't think this should be showing up on the bottom of the screen..

Can anyone help out here?

Mark

PhD Student
Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences
Utah State University

"To reach a goal you have never before attained you must do things you have
never before done"  Elder Scott