Still stuck.

I have gone through the W6 set up instructions again and confirm they are all
correct.
Moved iis_terascript.dll to \inetpub\scripts\
Changed permissions to Everyone Full Control

No luck.

I turned up the detail on the Error message and got this:
HTTP Error 404.17 - Not Found
The requested content appears to be script and will not be served by the static
file handler.

Most likely causes:
The request matched a wildcard mime map. The request is mapped to the static
file handler. If there were different pre-conditions, the request will map to a
different handler.
I looked up 404.17:
404.17 - Dynamic content mapped to the static file handler via a wildcard MIME
mapping.
I checked the MIME type for the server and website and there is no .taf entry
and no apparent wildcards.

Should there be a MIME entry for .taf and what should it be?

Wayne