Wayne,
Sorry that was a typo even I am not sure of.
But in the case. The user may be looking for a Free clinic near there home.
They enter the home address and the distance from their home. And we do a
search based on their address’s geo location and the ones we have in the
database for the clinics.
So I need to know how to get their Geo location from the address they enter.

I already to the search radius based on long, lat from a zip code they enter
and the geolocation of the clinics. But the long lat in the database is not
nearly as accurate as one for a specific address. So that is why we want that
information.

If we can grab their geo location then we can also do directions.

It would be really great to be able to use the GPS location of their mobile
device if they were connected through a mobile device to the site. That would
be a bonus.

A good deed is never lost: you so courtesy you reap friendship and when you
plant seeds of kindness you gather love.
Dan Stein
d...@dss-db.com