From: Peter Dobbs [mailto:pe...@enginess.io]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 8:28 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: Re: TeraScript-Talk: longbinary

I suppose you’d have to set the header to an image type and only return the
image.

Peter Dobbs

President | ENGINESS | P: 416.901.6151 <tel:416.901.6151;118>  | F:
416.901.6150 <tel:416.901.6150>  | www.enginess.io

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It you are not the addressee named above,
any use, copying, distribution or disclosure is strictly unauthorized. If you
have received this information in error, please delete it and any attachments
and notify me immediately.

On May 7, 2018, at 9:20 PM, Wayne Irvine <wa...@byteserve.com.au