Hope you are all staying safe.

I have a folder that has a 100,000 plus images in it. Before I use the "Write"
action, I would like to check to see it the file already exists.

I could use the "List Directory" action and then parse, but as I mentioned
there are a lot of files and it would be cumbersome and slow.

I tried the "Read File" action and I get server errors if it can't find it. I
may be doing something wrong though.

I would prefer not to use the "Command Line" action because of its inherent
challenges.

Any ides or suggestions how I am using "Read File" incorrectly.

Steve
Internet Commerce Solutions