I have to use the external script as Web Call is giving an SSL Handshake error:
Error

An error occurred while processing your request:

File: tdtest.taf
Position: WebCall2
Class: Internal
Main Error Number: -1001

Unable to send data when processing URL request.
wrong when connecting with SSL SSL peer handshake failed, the server most
likely requires a client certificate to connect

File: tdtest.taf
Position: WebCall2
Class: Internal
Main Error Number: -1001

Unable to send data when processing URL request.

This just started happening on previously working code in November last year. I
guess some certificate has expired or something.

Wayne