From: John Hotaling [mailto:jhotal...@auctionanything.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2023 1:25 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: JSON post to API endpoint

Hello:

I'm looking to set up a simple API endpoint which consumes an
HTTP_CONTENT_TYPE:application/json POST to my designated URL (Webhook).  Any
recommendations on how to best read the json body into Terascript?  Thanks for
any insight you can provide.

Best,

John Hotaling

jhotal...@auctionanything.com <mailto:jhotal...@auctionanything.com>