From: tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com [mailto:tesseract-...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of nicdnepr
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 7:00 PM
To: tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: memory problem

i try msdn sample to load dynamically assembly

Bitmap b = new Bitmap(@"d:\0.bmp");
Assembly a = Assembly.Load("tessnet2_32");
                Type myType = a.GetType("tessnet2.Tesseract");

                MethodInfo mymethod = myType.GetMethod("DoOCR");
                Object obj = Activator.CreateInstance(myType);
                mymethod.Invoke(obj, new object[] { b, Rectangle.Empty });
//exception here

but i get en exception
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
what is the problem?