Dear Sriranga,

I mean I will test and check if it work well with what I classify now, or
may I have to adapt something more.

I have one more question, I put some entry in the unicharambigs file;
however It seems the tess doesn't care what I have put in the file and the
output is just the same as no entry in the unicharambigs. Please see the
attachment as the test file and unicharambigs.

Of course, I thank you and Dmitry so much for his fruitful comments on this
issues.

Best Regards,

Sochenda

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Sriranga(78yrsold) <withblessi...@gmail.com