In my particular case is just a matter that the first word of each column is
in one font and the other is in another so instead of reading column by
column it reads all the columns of the first row and then all the columns of
the second row! My god is really hard to explain in english. I get an
accurate result: >90% but instead I get the concat of the column 1 and
column 2! I'm trying my best to understand the OCR but it's really hard for
me as I don't have any OCR background. I don't see any other approach than
printing where is the word ridden and try to postprocess all the results
after, please correct me if I'm wrong or you see some improvements that can
be made.

please excuse my bad english

regards,

jose