Von: tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com [mailto:tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com] Im
Auftrag von Dmitri Silaev
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. März 2011 15:41
An: tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com
Cc: moos3
Betreff: Re: tesseract.exe has stopped working on win2008 r2

I'd say better upload a screenshot with the error message, the image file, your
traineddata and command line you use.

Dmitri

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com