Merve,

Do you receive the error when you train again, or when you are using
the trained file?

Which version are you using ?

Did you try to use your (successful) trained file ?

I have bumped into an old problem like yours on
http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/issues/detail?id=490. Official
poster there suggested removing the first character from the box file
or the last character, which avoids the crash.

Hope it helps.

Cihan