Yes, this should certainly be better if you send us one or more example images.
Adding to what have already been said, one thing can be noted for
sure: Tesseract tries to treat everything as a known character, even
schematics or line art. These formations usually appear as garbage in
the output. To get rid of this effect you should manually or
programmatically extract input image areas containing solely text and
supply them to Tesseract.

Warm regards,
Dmitri Silaev
www.CustomOCR.com