On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Saeed Torabzadeh
<saeed.torabza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
> I'm beginner to tesseract, I'm looking for use of tesseract in visual
> c++(simple question), I goggled a lot but I couldn't see
> any straight forward way to use "baseapi.h".I mean I don't know what should
> i add in additional dependencies  or any thing else to make use of baseapi.
> any question like this was answer less in this group or any where else. I
> hope my question will be a good starter for those who wants use Tesseract
> api in visual c++ and got stuck.

There is no documentation explicitly for Visual Studio 2010 (or VC++
2010), because it is relatively simple to convert the supplied VS2008
solution. Therefore read *all* of "Visual Studio 2008 Developer Notes
for Tesseract-OCR" [1], but in particular "Programming with
libtesseract" [2].

[1] http://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/vs2008/doc/index.html

[2] http://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/vs2008/doc/programming.html