Dear All,

    I have update this thread again.

    I deeply investigate the source code, and I found there are
TableFinder, TableRecognizer and StructuredTable classes related to table
detection and table recognition. And my question is these classes seem to
designed to deal with regular tables with every table cells filled with
content. For irregular tables(e.g. different rows have different columns or
vice versa) or some table cells left unfilled, these code can not work
well. Is my understanding correct?
    If so, is there already plans to improve these code? And can someone
can give me some advice to over come the "irregular table recognition and
cell extraction" problem?
    Thank you all in advance.

在 2012年6月19日星期二UTC+8下午4时26分33秒,Neo Song写道: