On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Andres <andrej...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, it is possible.
>
> You have 2 choices:
>
> - you can call tesseract executable from your app.
>
> - you can use the api interface and link your project with tesseract.

If you want to use c++ API you can use  tesseractmain.cpp[1] as example
application.
If you are interesting to use c++ API within QT, have a look at
qt-box-editor[2]
and there to TessTools.cpp - there is example how to convert QImage to PIX
and vice versa...

[1]
http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/source/browse/trunk/api/tesseractmain.cpp?r=694
[2] https://github.com/zdenop/qt-box-editor