I did not play with it, but try to adjust some tesseract parameters[1] that
have in description or name "noise". List of 3.02 parameters with
description can be find online[2]. If you use tesseract from svn, than you
can use ''tesseract --print-parameters", but there is no description (e.g.
for new parameters you have to look at source code).

And please share your experience ;-)

[1] https://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/wiki/ControlParams
[2] http://www.sk-spell.sk.cx/tesseract-ocr-parameters-in-302-version

Zdenko

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM, valent.turko...@gmail.com <
valent.turko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:34 AM, zdenko podobny <zde...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tesseract is "noise sensitive" - you need to pre-process image before
> OCR.
>
> Can I learn tesseract to ignore some noise by using images that aren't
> 100% cleaned of all noise? Will that produce better or worst results?

> ---

---