here is the flow how I generated .traineddata at at last.

convert albasha.png albasha.tiff

# Each box results in a component which represents a single character.

tesseract eng.matrx60x40.exp0.tiff eng.matrx60x40.exp0 batch.nochop makebox

# tell Tesseract the correct results. We tell Tesseract the mistakes he
made so he won’t make the same mistakes in a next recognition.

tesseract eng.matrx60x40.exp0.tiff eng.matrx60x40.exp0.box  nobatch
box.train

# extract the charset from the box file.

unicharset_extractor eng.matrx60x40.exp0.box

# Syntax: fontname italic bold fixed serif fraktur

echo "matrx60x40 1 0 0 0 0" > font_properties

# The character features are clustered.

mftraining -F font_properties -U unicharset -O eng.unicharset
eng.matrx60x40.exp0.box.tr

cntraining eng.matrx60x40.exp0.box.tr

# rename all files created by mftraing en cntraining, add the prefix eng.

mv Microfeat eng.Microfeat;mv normproto eng.normproto;

mv pffmtable eng.pffmtable;mv inttemp eng.inttemp

# mv mfunicharset eng.mfunicharset # only has unicharset

combine_tessdata eng.

any unicharset_extractor tool for non windows recommended, for CentOS,
Ubuntu, or mac?

seems I didn't have shape, clustering in my flow?
dictionary is optional.

I am not very familiar with shape, cluster and the wordlist2dawg command.
don't know how to utilize these commands to improve the quality of my
.traineddata.
any hints on that too?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/3fce9ee4-d474-4240-b4cb-b1770cbb4cb2%40googlegroups.com.