Hi,
I'm trying to learn how to use tesseract, but I need some help, I think.
I'm currently stuck on the training tesseract part, because for some reason
I cant make the training tools.

I'm on a Ubuntu 14.04 machine, and I've followed the instructions
on https://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/wiki/Compiling - added the
libraries, leptonica,
wget https://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com/files/tesseract-ocr-3.02.02.tar.gz
config, make, make install, all that seems to work without any error
messages.

But when I try

make training

all i get is the message "make: Nothing to be done for `training'."
Am I in the wrong folder? What have I missed here?

// Peter

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/ac1705f0-ed9e-408e-82a0-b835e4e8ad51%40googlegroups.com.