My current plan for documentation is as follows:

> - Rewrite and simplify TrainingTesseract3 on the wiki
> - Write manpages for each tool in training/
> - Document how each training file is used, and what it contains
>
> Does that sound good to people? I'll take silence from the list to
> mean "that sounds perfect in every way, you wonderful man." ;)

Thanks, Nick. That's great. You should probably have separate sections for
training 3, 3.02, 3.03, 3.03.03 ...etc. Since the method has changed quite
a bit.

BTW, do you know if the new training tools can be compiled on Windows or do
I need to to get access to Linux somewhere to give them a try.

Shree Devi Kumar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduV2aUSCsuuyednh9j20McdeVM2A2SG1NtYaxLtOBT5gwA%40mail.gmail.com.