If you start by learning C++ then you will realise the entry point to a C++
program (main), you can then trace the various calls either manually,
methodically stepping through files and functions by searching. You could
potentially look at tools that allow call stack debugging/tracing. I am not
familiar with C++ but in Java and PHP you can bind into programs to see
what the call stacks are.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAORW5vjdNZQVsRyGqOy-MPTzv9DWY7O%2BWx7U4STYfaP3tUwfpw%40mail.gmail.com.