Just goole for help. There are plenty examples. e.g.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24570916/add-external-libraries-to-cmakelist-txt-c

Zdenko

st 26. 9. 2018 o 14:38 Adam Richards <ajrichard...@gmail.com> napísal(a):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAJbzG8x%3DXfQDguHXshQSA_eyV-dmYp1infMw8g4Dd3uxe29-Ng%40mail.gmail.com.