Hi,
" Why the version is 4.0." What do you mean by that? In logs it states that
it's 3.04v. "Tesseract Open Source OCR Engine v3.04.01 with Leptonica".
The problem might be the fact that 4th version is using lstm files whereas
you have version 3.04 using box files instead. Try to check the version of
installed Tesseract. Also note that I'm not the expert here ^.^

wt., 16 paź 2018 o 08:04 Vinod Gattani <vinodgattani1...@gmail.com>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CALtwN-eGJG3MOTm7f-p%3DESRGgU7PtC41SVcBU8OSNMGThYjo5A%40mail.gmail.com.