Hello everyone,

I am currently working on making a scanned fillable text document readable
for the computer. This document can be filled in with computer writing as
well as with handwriting. The quality of the scanned document is good
enough and the font is not too small. I'm sing Ubuntu 18.04, Python 3 and
Tesseract 4.0.

What is the best way to recognize both types of font (in particular
handwriting)? Do you have some easy steps for me to archieve the Training
for this Problem?
I found this "https://github.com/OCR-D/ocrd-train";, it seems to make the
Training Process a lot easier right?

Thanks in advance and best wishes.